About the Workout
Sports Performance (Speed, Plyometrics, Agility, Conditioning)
Equipment - Resistance Bands, Trap Bar, Skipping Ropes, Plates, Mini Hurdles, Speed Ladder, Cones, Speed Sled, Hurdles
Safety & Cleanliness
Safety guidelines are provided by the professional
- Social Distancing measures
- Extra Sanitation
- Mask Wearing Policies
- All reasonable measures taken
My journey into fitness and health began from a desire to perform as an athlete. As a survivor of Retinoblastoma cancer, I know first hand what it’s like to have adversity staring back at you when all you want is to achieve your personal goals. Life throws up various challenges, be it physical or mental, and I take great pride in having been able to overcome these on my personal journey. Now, it’s about helping others to do the same.
I am passionate about helping people make positive changes in their life and truly believe that the long-term benefits of transforming your physical and mental health through fitness, are unrivalled.
I only ask of my clients, what they are guaranteed to get from me: ACCOUNTABILITY, CONSISTENCY and RESISTANCE. If we can share these values, we WILL achieve the results you’re after.
Qualifications and Experience
- Personal Trainer at TheGym Group Sydneham
- Active IQ Level 3 in Personal Training National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) – Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- CIMSPA Strength & Conditioning
- YMCA Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- BEng Mechanical Engineering