About the Workout
I support my clients to improve their fitness and wellbeing as a personal trainer, group exercise instructor and life coach. The online services that I offer include:
- 1:1 personal training sessions programmed to meet clients’ specific goals and needs.
- Group fitness sessions
- Online coaching - personalised programme delivered via Zoom,
- Wellbeing coaching to explore areas such as: fitness, nutrition, sleep, stress, motivation, body confidence and self-esteem.
Example workouts include:
- Cardio (including HIIT), Conditioning &/or Strength - bodyweight (i.e. no equipment) or use of training equipment depending on what you have available.
- Box Fit (shadow boxing)
- Rebounding (mini trampolines)
- Mobility & Flexibility
- A blend of the above!
Hi, my name is Maria. My mission is to help others reach their potential by improving their fitness and wellbeing through movement and coaching.
As a personal trainer, building a strong partnership whilst exploring exactly what my clients want to achieve – and importantly why – is key to my process. I will support you with personalised programmes, looking at your body mechanics and adapting exercise intensity to create a goal-driven plan.
I also love teaching a variety of group exercise classes at boutique studios, outdoors and online that are challenging, fun and effective.
Whilst I use a variety of training equipment, I am passionate about bodyweight training and flexibility, having trained in dance, martial arts and gymnastics/circus arts.
With my background in psychology and demanding desk-bound roles, I am a huge advocate of exercise for mental wellbeing. I therefore also offer Wellbeing Coaching sessions to support your journey.
Qualifications and Experience
- CPD: Advanced Exercise Prescription: Suspension Fitness | Kettlebells | Padwork | Olympic Lifting | Advanced Stretching – Train Fitness
- Level 3: Designing Pre & Post Natal Exercise Programmes – Frame
- Level 3: Diploma in Personal Training – Faster
- Level 2: Group Training – EMD UK
- Level 2: Gym Instructor – EMD UK
- Level 2: Exercise To Music (ETM) – EMD UK
- Level 2: Teaching Exercise, Movement & Dance – EMD UK
- Rebounding Instructor – Frame
- Zumba B1 Instructor – Zumba
- Flowetic Instructor – Just Dance Fitness
- Experience using various training equipment including: kettlebells, resistance bands, dumbbells, TRX, boxing gloves and pads, gliders, ankle weights, rowers, treadmills.
- PG Dip Mental Health Practice
- BSc (Hons) Psychology 2:1 - University College London (UCL)